• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

DeadlyCompassion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Cultivated Reef is an awesome company! I ordered a large Ultra Phantom and specifically asked for one as big as possible, and I was almost immediately assisted by Holly upon ordering who said it might be unavailable based off her previous experience with this particular variety.
She went out of her way to check and make sure that they had the fish in the size I wanted available, and based off her current knowledge and previous experiences of the batch Cultivated Reef had, she said they may not have due to high demand. So she offered to check on multiple other fish I may be interested in, in the size I requested, just in case.
But lo and behold, the fish I wanted was in stock. Hooray!
Holly wanted to make sure I got what I requested, which was a tall order for the biggest clownfish out of a batch that typically goes fast due to demand. And she delivered. Made absolute sure that I got what I wanted. To go big, or go home. Hooray for Holly!
Nowadays, this type of customer service is rare. But Holly made sure to keep it fresh by being an attentive, considerate and very kind and accomodating. Answered all of my questions promptly, offered possible solutions to my requests and questions, and overall gave me a great impression of the company and what it's like to work there and be a customer. A++ service. I recommend Holly for promotion(if she hasn't been promoted already).

She is awesome.

OP
OP
DeadlyCompassion

DeadlyCompassion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new queen of the tank!!!

20230509_113123.jpg 20230509_113111.jpg 20230509_115158.jpg

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back