Holly from Pennsylvania

Holly w.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
55
Location
Lewistown
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm Holly from Pennsylvania. My boyfriend and I started a 120gal. Salt water tank about 3 months ago. So far we have a few snails, hermit crabs, ch. Chip starfish, snowflake eel, a small clown, 2 naked clowns, a lunar wrasse, and a coral beauty angel. We bought some live rock from a pet store and ended up with what we think is a green carpet anemone and a sponge. And also have a few coral frags in the tank.
 
IMG_20210504_223007.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi Holly and Welcome!

Glad you joined. Look forward to hearing more!
Hi! I'm Holly from Pennsylvania. My boyfriend and I started a 120gal. Salt water tank about 3 months ago. So far we have a few snails, hermit crabs, ch. Chip starfish, snowflake eel, a small clown, 2 naked clowns, a lunar wrasse, and a coral beauty angel. We bought some live rock from a pet store and ended up with what we think is a green carpet anemone and a sponge. And also have a few coral frags in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new