holy frostbite

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,835
Reaction score
20,930
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
[h=1]Yikes! It's getting cccccold here


Forecast[/h]
  • 14° -9° Today
  • 16° 12° Tomorrow
  • 27° 4° Saturday
  • 9° -18° Sunday
  • -10° -19° Monday
I don't remember the last time I saw highs in the negatives :(
 
Don't worry that water in your basement should keep you warm!! :smow:

If it doesn't, I will have to drive over, pack up your best stuff, and save it! :xd:
 
I'm in Wisconsin. and this is cold for here. 20's and 10's, no problem. Thaty is pretty normal. double digit negatives, that is like mt everest weather.
 
It's heading our way

Going down to 8 overnight. But Monday Tuesday it's supposed to be -25 -30. With the windchill

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388696560.592116.jpg
 
I can attest to the frigid weather in the Midwest! That mixed with the 8+ inches f snow today makes me wanna sit in front of my tank and hibernate for a week....
 
Getting hammered with the snow here as well as the cold. Gonna be -15 with the wind chill in the morning
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new