Homewrecker polyps retracted

I lost a little nub hw as well. On my second piece but bought a bigger chunk and it’s doing well after 4 months or so. Sometimes I think the piece is just not healthy and won’t do well regardless of how solid your tank is. Not much comfort I’m sure but based on how the other pieces you have this piece probably wasn’t going to do well in any tank.
 
Hey I appreciate the kind words. I am over the disappointment and I think you are correct. Tenuis’ do have a tendency do this once in a while. I am going to get my nitrates up to 2-3ppm before I buy it again.
 
It’s dead. I love burning money. My nitrates were below 1. Wondering if that might have been the reason.
sorry to hear that. Sucks losing HW. I kept mine at 800 par. super high flow area. sg. 1.026, alk 9.7, cal 470, Mag 1350, No3 10, po4 .07 . carx, with kalkwasser top off. dosing red sea reef energy a and b and sodium nitrate on a doser. feed heavy.
HW1.jpg


hw.jpg
 
sorry to hear that. Sucks losing HW. I kept mine at 800 par. super high flow area. sg. 1.026, alk 9.7, cal 470, Mag 1350, No3 10, po4 .07 . carx, with kalkwasser top off. dosing red sea reef energy a and b and sodium nitrate on a doser. feed heavy.
HW1.jpg


hw.jpg

800 PAR?! Crazy! How long is your photo period?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new