Hopoocolor spectrometer software

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave-T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dave-T

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
970
Reaction score
506
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a Hopoocolor HPCS-330P. I know some people here have used Hopoocolor spectrometers. @telegraham, for example... Does anyone know where/how I can get the software for it? I'd like to connect it to my computer for collecting and viewing plots. I've tried messaging the seller and contacting Hopoocolor support as well, and haven't heard back yet.
 
I just got a Hopoocolor HPCS-330P. I know some people here have used Hopoocolor spectrometers. @telegraham, for example... Does anyone know where/how I can get the software for it? I'd like to connect it to my computer for collecting and viewing plots. I've tried messaging the seller and contacting Hopoocolor support as well, and haven't heard back yet.
@Graham's Aquaculture was kind enough to share his copy of the software. DM me your email, Dave.
 
@Graham's Aquaculture was kind enough to share his copy of the software. DM me your email, Dave.
Hi there! I just received my Hopoocolor HPCS-330 as well. Is there any chance you would be able to help me out here as well? I've searched high and low on how to download the software and can't find anything out for the life of me. It would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!
 
Hi there! I just received my Hopoocolor HPCS-330 as well. Is there any chance you would be able to help me out here as well? I've searched high and low on how to download the software and can't find anything out for the life of me. It would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!
DMed
 
Hi I also recently bought this instrument to help in collecting data for my dissertation I have been scouring for the software to download that will allow me to evaluate the data, can you help and share the information with me as well if it is not too much trouble.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new