• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hornets for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

subdrive

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
41
Location
la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK..I have decided to selloff some of my collection for rent payment.
Red and Purple Hornets I want to sell.

Red Hornets(Picture at the top) $110pp
Purple Hornets(picture at the bottom) $40pp



IMG_0054.jpg
Its going to be first come first served.

Picture was taken under T-5 blue+,actinic,fiji purple,blue+
No photoshop at all other then reducing the size of the photo.
I only do local pickup.

So PM me if interested, I live in LA CA90020, I can also take it to my workplace at CA90048.
Thanks for looking
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new