!!!HOT HOT Ha-LED-ay PACK PACK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ah yes. See what I did there. Nothing like a desperate play on words, or letters I suppose, to really get the spirit flowing through you! So, Leds...

Seems like the notions about weather LEDS work or the "what am I doing wrong" threads are fading fast as people are having better and better results. But if you still need a little more convincing that LED's can grow, and color up sps sump'n purty, well then here you are.

A perfect blend of 10 favorites that all were cut from mothers grown under LED's. Ands i mean grown! Some a couple year snow even. Not just mothers swapped over from halides or T5's These mothers have grown up completely 100% under LED's, from frags now! So, yeah they work. Not debatable anymore.

499.00 shipped

1. BC Secale
2. Battlejuice
3. SunnyX Sunset
4. Spainbow
5. Dogboy Clathrata
6. Shades of Fall
7. PC Rainbow
8. The BPG
9. Tubs Pink Jade
10. Flyyy me to the Blue Moon Humilis!!

IMG_6697-Edit_zpsq4js4343.jpg

IMG_6698_zpsavmkq7ta.jpg

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking good!! loving the shades of fall and spainbow! of course the SunnyX sunset!

im gonna have to grab a pack from you, some day soon. with the 120 restart, im gonna be much more picky about the corals that go in....looking for a dozen or so, hardy(able to be in mixed/mostly lps tank) stunner acros!

ScottWolver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get some LED's!!!!!! You know the amazing this is every time I say I am done....absolutely no more room!!!

There seems to appear out of nowhere......more space.!!!! Tis the season of miracles I guess....

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
looking good!! loving the shades of fall and spainbow! of course the SunnyX sunset!

im gonna have to grab a pack from you, some day soon. with the 120 restart, im gonna be much more picky about the corals that go in....looking for a dozen or so, hardy(able to be in mixed/mostly lps tank) stunner acros!

Anytime man thanks a lot for the comment:)

blackgrouper79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get some LED's!!!!!! You know the amazing this is every time I say I am done....absolutely no more room!!!

There seems to appear out of nowhere......more space.!!!! Tis the season of miracles I guess....
I'm still debating if thats a problem or miracle lol the wife would, well we know what the wife has to say and it sure isn't merry xmas

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 15.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 59 40.7%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 34 23.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 4.8%

Back