How’s my scape?

Blackhammerreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your thoughts on my 150g scape? I started cycling the tank on 2/4/26. The far right of the tank I will be placing a large sinularia, toadstool. And cabbage leather from my 90g reef. It will be a mixed reef.
20260206_204706_440AF6C8-0AF2-48CA-BD13-9B0A3D4E0D82.png
 
Do you like it? Do you have an idea of how flow will work with that scape? I like it , it’s a little cramped to me but you said you are using the right side. If it was me I would make it more vertical to the left / make room to add real live rock. The most important is how you like it though !
 
Do you like it? Do you have an idea of how flow will work with that scape? I like it , it’s a little cramped to me but you said you are using the right side. If it was me I would make it more vertical to the left / make room to add real live rock. The most important is how you like it though !
Thanks for the feedback.
 
I think it looks great for a FOWLR! It’s hard to judge from the picture, but have you thought about a lot of room to place corals and allow them to grow? If so, it is definitely a good scape to start with. You will eventually add some rocks or remove some, so perfection is not the keypoint now.

I see good spce for flow, room for fish to swim.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new