How did i do? Bought my first setup.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you do for your inventory? How do you do it? Do you use a spreadsheet? What info is important to you, and do you go back into your inventory for specific reasons?

I apologize for any confusion caused by my formal word choice. What I mean by “inventory” is figure out what you have, make sure you have all of the parts and pieces, and have at least a general idea if it works (or has the potential to work). You seemed to have done this in post #11 above. It is not worth your time to clean everything only to realize that the stuff includes a few mismatched pieces from HOB filters and a few pieces from a radio controlled car that were all stuck in the box for some unknown reason. If you decided to put it away in a box before or after you clean it then a list will help so you don’t have to pull out the box and sort through everything every six months in order to remember what you may or may not have.

Sako338

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck, I want to see this tank up and going.., I have been looking at craigslist waiting for the right tank and stand.

ryan265

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ASM is an older but jam up skimmer. I’ve been running an ASM g4+ on my 265 for 8 years...

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back