How Do I Become a Sponsor?

BlueFishAqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community! I own a store out in Cleveland Ohio and I'd like some information about what I'd have to do to become a sponsor here. I see how to get an upgraded account, but that seemed to me to just be for hobbyists. Can someone please point me in the right direction for vendor sponsorship? Thank you ahead of time!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R community! I own a store out in Cleveland Ohio and I'd like some information about what I'd have to do to become a sponsor here. I see how to get an upgraded account, but that seemed to me to just be for hobbyists. Can someone please point me in the right direction for vendor sponsorship? Thank you ahead of time!

Ryan!! Good to see you on here, bro! You need to contact revhtree, the owner/administrator. It would be awesome to have you guys on here!

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to have you here, BTW this guy ^^^^^^ He's

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey thanks man! Who's the name behind the screen name? Haha Sending revhtree a pm right now. :)

I'm Daniel, the guy from Warren who comes in and bugs you about chalices and stuff. LOL

Last edited:

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back