How do I delete a duplicate thread

40g

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
21
Location
Whitby, ON
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I delete this thread?!
 
Press the report button in the bottom left of the original post in the thread you want deleted. Then explain why you are wanting it deleted.

The mods are very quick in handling requests with the report button.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new