How do I train my micro-stars to stop missing algae spots?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluenote
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bluenote

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
22
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photographic proof of a sloppy job. I want to do something about this but fear they are unionized.

IMG_3316.jpg
 
Write em’ up. Document every mistake they make. That way when union questions why they got fired you will have proof. And can defend a wrongful termination lawsuit. I hear those guy think they are superstars and will not go down easy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new