How do you feed your calcium reactor?

How do you supply your calcium reactor?

  • Small supply pump

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Aqualifter

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Peristaltic pump

    Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Manifold

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 3.8%

  • Total voters
    26
Ugh, I just switched media to triton cal media and I am having a hard time finding that "sweet spot". I'm down to 5.7 or so and still losing DKH daily. I never had this problem with Reborn media...
It’s so hit-and-miss sometimes. I had the exact same problem when I ran reborn, lol. I couldn’t get the stuff to melt above 5.8.
 
Return.jpg
what tubing is that? looks like irrigation line?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new