How effective/safe is dino x?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MMI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
dude its a crap shoot. half the people have good results other half not so much. my lps were fine. but it killed all my sps. but it did work. why not just get the UV wand? try that first and then use dino X as a last resort? people have had great reviews of that UV wand. just hold it over the rocks for like like 15 seconds then move it a few inches and repeat that every day for a few days and you will see like a 80% reduction. and for sand, get a diamond goby. or get like 5 conch snails. no more dino on the sand.
I would like to say I’ve been looking up Dino X lately and I’m in the farming business of corals not just keeping them they need to pay the bills or I’ll replace them with a coral that does. But that aside I have seen almost every video on YouTube for Dino X was diatoms and not Dino’s at all so I’m inclined to believe more than half of these people claiming this isnt working didn’t have Dino’s to begin with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new