How high should my light be?

My 10 gallon is 7 months old, I'd love to go bigger but it costs so much money . One day though, I think I'll go to a 20 or 30 gallon next that way I can keep the 2 10s and turn them into a double sump

Ya I was never going to go beyond 40 gallon. Possibly thinking to upgrade to a 30 gallon in another 6 months. But found a tank/stand/sump/skimmer/plumbing on Craigslist for $150. So I got it. Now I need to buy 50lb Of rock or more. Trying to purchase from people instead of a store more and more.
 
Ya I was never going to go beyond 40 gallon. Possibly thinking to upgrade to a 30 gallon in another 6 months. But found a tank/stand/sump/skimmer/plumbing on Craigslist for $150. So I got it. Now I need to buy 50lb Of rock or more. Trying to purchase from people instead of a store more and more.
That's gonna look awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new