how many fish

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,731
Reaction score
1,200
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 gallon nano ( 24x24x12) and currently have 0 fish in it. I am thinking of adding 3 to 5 blue green reef chromis into my high flow sps nano. please share you fish list and tank size
 
I don't have a 30gallon nano so I can't help you on that front but the chromis will work but be warned they have a tendency to always fight with eachother killing the weakest off. If you want some color I like the purple pseudochromis(sorry I killed that name lol), a blenny,clownfish,firefish. These fish I listed will work perfectly with your setup and add color as well :) hope this helps a little.
 
I have a 30 gallon nano ( 24x24x12) and currently have 0 fish in it. I am thinking of adding 3 to 5 blue green reef chromis into my high flow sps nano. please share you fish list and tank size
I don't have a 30gallon nano so I can't help you on that front but the chromis will work but be warned they have a tendency to always fight with eachother killing the weakest off. If you want some color I like the purple pseudochromis(sorry I killed that name lol), a blenny,clownfish,firefish. These fish I listed will work perfectly with your setup and add color as well :) hope this helps a little.


Clown goby would be a good addition too. Barnacle Blenny would certainly add some character and they tend to stay in their barnacle or burrow until feeding time.
 
Don't do a Clown Goby for a SPS tank, they lay eggs in the bases of most sps, by nipping at the coral until they kill an area big enough for the eggs to be laid. Even if you don't have a pair the one will still nip away. Cool little fish, but not for a SPS tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new