How many missouri reefers

I am in St. Louis. There is a group called SLASH that I have been looking into. They organize frag swaps and meet pretty regularly and such.
 
Born and raised in Missouri but I guess that doesn't count either. I think I remember seeing something about a Springfield group which isn't too far.
 
I am in St. Louis. There is a group called SLASH that I have been looking into. They organize frag swaps and meet pretty regularly and such.

Hockey fan? We finally made it out of the first round!
 
Yeah! After the Saturday upset I was skeptical (hate to admit it...). We are stoked about moving on!
 
Yeah! After the Saturday upset I was skeptical (hate to admit it...). We are stoked about moving on!

Agreed and shared your concerns. Life long Blues fan and am just happen were moving on as well.

Sorry Matthew for the hockey highjack...good luck finding a group nearest you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new