How many reefers in Florida?

2.5 hr drive to the keys AND I AM PLANNING ON A 28FT CRUISER BOAT, SO WILL BE ALL OVER THE aTLANTIC
 
Been there a few times last 2 years and so much to do is right ( art deco district, botanical, park, beaches, key west and the list goes on).
Im from New York originally and WI larger than you realize ( Milwaukee, Green Bay, etc). Cant wait. We are at 50 below zero last 2 days. Enough of this !

Well, given that you are originally from NY it's probably not so much of a shock! ;)
 
2.5 hr drive to the keys AND I AM PLANNING ON A 28FT CRUISER BOAT, SO WILL BE ALL OVER THE aTLANTIC
Geez, you sound like me 22 years ago. I moved to FL and immediately purchased a 28' Carver with a fly bridge. Enjoyed it for a while but feeding the two large v-8 inboards was too expensive for the enjoyment. The boat was only getting about 3 miles to the gallon if that. We used to go to a little dockside restaurant not far from where we kept the boat and called it the home of the $100 hamburger considering the fuel cost to get there and back:)
 
Geez, you sound like me 22 years ago. I moved to FL and immediately purchased a 28' Carver with a fly bridge. Enjoyed it for a while but feeding the two large v-8 inboards was too expensive for the enjoyment. The boat was only getting about 3 miles to the gallon if that. We used to go to a little dockside restaurant not far from where we kept the boat and called it the home of the $100 hamburger considering the fuel cost to get there and back:)

I've gone from a 27' sailboat to a 21' center console to an 11' Zodiac I can tow behind my Miata!

Vetteguy, time in the Keys is wonderful. It's a 4 to 5 hour drive for us, but we do it 4 to 6 times a year for 3 to 5 day stays and snorkel to our hearts content!
 
Glad to see so many Floridians! Tampa here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new