How many reefers in Florida?

FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA!!!!

Check us out THE CORAL CONNECT

We have a store in FL if you are ever close by! Located at 5931 Ravenswood Rd. Unit A-20 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.
We also sell Coral and other Coral related items through our website www.thecoralconnect.com.
 
The Coral Connect Welcomes you to stop by Every Friday, Saturday & Monday! Hope to see you there!

IMG_7476 (1).jpg
 
@Signalhead, I'm in Cape Coral. Are you a member of the local club here? SWFMAS.com is a website and forum. You don't need to be a member to read or post there, but you do need to join the club in order to sell things there. We have monthly meetings and on Sunday, October 20th we have an open to the public auction held at the Ft Myers Riverside Community Center.
 
@Signalhead, I'm in Cape Coral. Are you a member of the local club here? SWFMAS.com is a website and forum. You don't need to be a member to read or post there, but you do need to join the club in order to sell things there. We have monthly meetings and on Sunday, October 20th we have an open to the public auction held at the Ft Myers Riverside Community Center.
I'm am a member. Been to your house even. I'm the fat guy that works for the county, with traffic lights. used to drive a red Nissan. Purchase some items from you. Lol
 
I'm am a member. Been to your house even. I'm the fat guy that works for the county, with traffic lights. used to drive a red Nissan. Purchase some items from you. Lol
Still racing at Buckingham air strip? Had mama retired the county?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new