How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?

College Fishkeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
104
Location
LA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!!

My name is Joseph and I'm from LA, California and I've visited R2R multiple times and it has proved valuable with information and since I'm not fairly new to the hobby but nowhere near as experienced, I thought I'd join.

A little bit about myself:
  1. I'm in college majoring in marine biology and plan on pursuing a minor in sustainability
  2. I've worked/interned at multiple aquariums in the LA area
  3. Extremely passionate about the hobby and ocean life in general
Let me know if you guys have any questions about marine life and I'll try my best to answer.

If you guys read this far you deserve the answer to the joke: ten-tickles
 
Welcome to R2R!!

06815D79-3A4F-43C3-B478-691D241187DA.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hey!!

My name is Joseph and I'm from LA, California and I've visited R2R multiple times and it has proved valuable with information and since I'm not fairly new to the hobby but nowhere near as experienced, I thought I'd join.

A little bit about myself:
  1. I'm in college majoring in marine biology and plan on pursuing a minor in sustainability
  2. I've worked/interned at multiple aquariums in the LA area
  3. Extremely passionate about the hobby and ocean life in general
Let me know if you guys have any questions about marine life and I'll try my best to answer.

If you guys read this far you deserve the answer to the joke: ten-tickles
Hello Joseph and welcome to the channel.
 
This is one of the best intro titles ever! Lol! Had to read it to my wife and daughter here.

Welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R, great introduction!! You got My attention with the Octopus , beautiful sea creatures :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new