How many wave makers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Walts O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Walts O

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
106
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I'm in the middle of my tank build. It's 34 gallon tank dimensions 25L by 18W by 17H, hopefully will be sps tank. I will be using jebao rw 4 for water flow is one enough or should I put two one on each side. Thanks Walt
 
I would do 2 I have 2 RW 4 in my 40 cube I have a mixed tank if you do one go with a bigger power head
 
Thanks that's what I figured lucky jebaos are a good price.
 
Seriously the price is great I have not complaints I've had them running now over a year...I clean them once a month and I think it's good to go
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new