How much would you sell this compete system for?

Atoll on me

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
69
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to a growing family and a move on the horizon I am getting out of the hobby.

Ideally I would sell the system as a whole. I have an idea of what I think is a reasonable price, but I thought why not reach out to R2R for the last time in awhile and see what they think.

Below are a few recent pictures and a stock list. Please let me know what your think!

Screenshot 2026-02-09 134503.png
left.jpg
middle.jpg
right.jpg
 
would be helpful to know equipment brands and models, but generally speaking you can safely estimate 25-50% of whatever you paid depending on condition of equipment.
 
I sold mine for 1500 I think a couple years ago very similar setup. You can get more if you part out but it is a hassle
 
In our market, selling whole systems comes at a greater discount, as people generally want bits and pieces vs. a turnkey system. There's also seasonality (summer is slower here).

I concur with the above, I generally see (and have experienced) somewhere between 25%-50% (closer to 25% for package deals).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new