How often do you interact with your fish on a daily basis?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw this question on FB and wondered myself.

How often do you interact with your fish on a daily basis?

8188.jpg

Ironhide

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atleast 2-3 times a day, I cant help but watch them swimming around without a care in the world...im jealous lol

AndyDuckets

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i interact with them every day... so does my girlfriend and our cat. they are in my living room, so after i feed em, i watch them watch me, watch them chase eachother around... i tried a lazer pointer (my friends fish chase it and get angry at it) but my fish show no interest at all. the fish definately love antagonizing my cat. they swim right up to the corner of the tank where my cat observes from. it seems like they love watching him try to claw their eyes out.

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev,

We gotta work on your wording boss man. "How often do you interact with your fish on a daily basis?"

Is it a trick question... or too much vodka dosing? It is safe to say it isn't the latter, so I'm guessing a long week. I only interact with my fish during feeding and maintenance, which is about 2x a week.

EDIT:

I guess you are asking, how many times a day do people interact with their fish? Gotcha!

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,I look at them maybe 100 times a day,and feed them 3 times a day,so on a week Im looking at me fish around 721 times a week.LOL

But,I do interact with them by only feeding them,thats it,other than looking at them every now and then,thats it,cant really do much with clownfish,LOL

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i give my Vlamingi tang a massage twice a day and also tell him hes beautiful everytime i walk through the living room.

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
twice per day. Although now since I have everything in a temp rubbermade tank now and can only look down into it I don't see the fish as much.

SlackTide

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm, where to start, 5.30am feed my koi then a couple of hundred cichlids in the garage, finger nibbling is expected, a few happy moments with the clowns then upstairs to see Bubbles, a fish so nasty he has to be quarantined (he's the kitchen fish) then around 3 pm do it again, oops forgot the koi in the 250 they really like face time with people and are disgusting pigs when food comes along, the more people I meet the more I prefer my fish and dogs lol

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't really have any fish I pay attention to directly, and though perhaps not every day, but I do curse my dwarf lion out on a regular basis as he likes to hang out wherever I'm working in the tank.
And my Scopas tang gets cursed at even more vehemently (as I don't really like the fish) for stealing food away from the corals I care about in the frag tank. As of yet though he's smarter than I am and able to escape me when I try and catch him :(

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back