How popular are you with your fish?

Ef4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my biocube the 2 clowns hate me, they bite and attack anytime my hand is in the tank.

newman - my dottyback in the pico tank, he doesn’t mind my presence In the mornings/early afternoon, but later in the day he just darts into the rocks as soon as he catches a glimpse of me, he can see me from over 10ft away. Hides during feeding until I’m gone.

the 40g tank with a bunch of fish, they don’t mind me. They love me when I bring food.

Raideress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my biocube the 2 clowns hate me, they bite and attack anytime my hand is in the tank.

newman - my dottyback in the pico tank, he doesn’t mind my presence In the mornings/early afternoon, but later in the day he just darts into the rocks as soon as he catches a glimpse of me, he can see me from over 10ft away. Hides during feeding until I’m gone.

the 40g tank with a bunch of fish, they don’t mind me. They love me when I bring food.
awww my clowns hand feed, they really do vary

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clown and YWG love me when I walk by or when I feed them but all bets are off if my hands go in the aquarium..YWG flees for his life and my clown attacks me ferociously.

cednet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am VERY popular with my fish. When I walk in the fish room it is ON! The Tangs start strutting, clownfish get jiggy, wrasses start flashing, dottybacks, basslets, cardinal fish, chromis, hawfish. They LOVE me, because I bring the mysis.

But those stuck up gobies and file fish. They lay low. I mean, what did I ever do to them?

They are so snobby. They don’t even come out and exchange greetings. They chill in the shadows, giving me that sketchy glance.

It’s not like that in the fish store. Their file fish and gobies are cordial.

I’m gonna keep working on those guys. We are going to come to terms sooner or later.
Lol I thought it was just me. Mine do the same thing. When anyone else walks up to the tank they all swim for cover. Smh.

mucky1957

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LIke other writers when I stand by the tank out they come to be fed...BUT..if the boss walks over to the tank ( or any guests ) they are not interested.
( its the same in my pond with my koi )

Raideress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clown and YWG love me when I walk by or when I feed them but all bets are off if my hands go in the aquarium..YWG flees for his life and my clown attacks me ferociously.
i can just about pat my clowns and my foxface almost rubs against the glass with my finger, not going near those spines

Clownfish_Boy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once had a Maroon Clown that would eat right out of my hand. He had a lot of personality.
My Old Maroon Clown.jpg

Back