How to care for dragons breath macro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cnjcpb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cnjcpb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
120
Reaction score
23
Location
Raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So. I bought a big piece of DB macro algae. It’s beautiful and I like to keep it in my display. However; it keeps breaking apart and floating around. Does anyone have experience growing this stuff?

IMG_1960.jpeg
 
Maintaining enough nitrate and phosphate while dosing something like chaeto gro should work. You can shove it in some crevice or super glue it down.
 
Maintaining enough nitrate and phosphate while dosing something like chaeto gro should work. You can shove it in some crevice or super glue it down.
Think I just found the culprit. This stuff is so pretty in blue light. Wish I could keep it around longer.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1972.jpeg
    IMG_1972.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 194

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new