How to control pre owned Hydra 32?

MPERL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I buy a set of pre owned hydra 32, how do I control them? Does the prior owner have to unregister thrm before I register them? What is th eprocess? Thanks,

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I buy a set of pre owned hydra 32, how do I control them? Does the prior owner have to unregister thrm before I register them? What is th eprocess? Thanks,

Do a factory reset

Hold the button while powering on and continue to hold until the button blinks red, then it will be like it was just unboxed and ready to pair with your app

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I bought pre-owned Hydra 52s, so assuming process is similar. Mine came with a "director" unit that AI has info on their website how to talk/connect to it. Once I got that bit working, the rest fell into line. Prior owner didn't have to do anything.

FYI when our internet went down the other morning, fishtank lights didn't come on. Think it was because the "Director" couldn't get on cloud from my house wifi, but it self resolved when internet came back up at around lunchtime.

I'd do it again.

Good luck!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back