How to delete a test parameter from Apex Fusion?

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I accidentally added ‘iodine’ to my test measurement dashboard on Apex. I want to delete it because I don’t test for iodine but can’t figure out how. I looked in the comprehensive manual but didn’t see directions for this. Is it something I can do on my phone or do I need to be at a computer? Thanks in advance for your help!

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Apex Classic. From the Fusion Dashboard, select the chemistry flask. That will bring you to your test results. At the top, left corner, click on the icon that looks like a square with a downward pointing triangle in it. It will bring up a listing of your test results. Select the gear icon for the result you want to remove, then select remove.

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Apex Classic. From the Fusion Dashboard, select the chemistry flask. That will bring you to your test results. At the top, left corner, click on the icon that looks like a square with a downward pointing triangle in it. It will bring up a listing of your test results. Select the gear icon for the result you want to remove, then select remove.
Thanks! I deleted the accidental entry. How do I get the Iodine (I) button to disappear from the ‘log measurement’ section of the dashboard??

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CD07161A-33CD-4C84-8115-88AB31D46DD4.png
It’s the “I” under Log Measurement that I want to delete.

jml1149

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for this!! Learn something new every day!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back