How to delete a test parameter from Apex Fusion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter glb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
8,185
Reaction score
3,302
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I accidentally added ‘iodine’ to my test measurement dashboard on Apex. I want to delete it because I don’t test for iodine but can’t figure out how. I looked in the comprehensive manual but didn’t see directions for this. Is it something I can do on my phone or do I need to be at a computer? Thanks in advance for your help!
 
I have an Apex Classic. From the Fusion Dashboard, select the chemistry flask. That will bring you to your test results. At the top, left corner, click on the icon that looks like a square with a downward pointing triangle in it. It will bring up a listing of your test results. Select the gear icon for the result you want to remove, then select remove.
 
I have an Apex Classic. From the Fusion Dashboard, select the chemistry flask. That will bring you to your test results. At the top, left corner, click on the icon that looks like a square with a downward pointing triangle in it. It will bring up a listing of your test results. Select the gear icon for the result you want to remove, then select remove.
Thanks! I deleted the accidental entry. How do I get the Iodine (I) button to disappear from the ‘log measurement’ section of the dashboard??
 
CD07161A-33CD-4C84-8115-88AB31D46DD4.png
It’s the “I” under Log Measurement that I want to delete.
 
I have an Apex Classic. From the Fusion Dashboard, select the chemistry flask. That will bring you to your test results. At the top, left corner, click on the icon that looks like a square with a downward pointing triangle in it. It will bring up a listing of your test results. Select the gear icon for the result you want to remove, then select remove.


Thanks for this!! Learn something new every day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new