How to dose small triton amounts

Dmolinini524

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently did an icp test from triton labs and found I’m a little low on a few elements so I purchased tritons reagents to address these areas. My question is some of the amounts I have to dose on certain elements is extremely small like .11 ml how do I accurately do this lol. Not sure what ever I’m else does or if there’s a special dropper or something. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new