How to get my first badge?

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,666
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a lot of members with interesting badges.

Besides for sponsoring :oops: , how can I get my first badge?

:)
 
I see a lot of members with interesting badges.

Besides for sponsoring :oops: , how can I get my first badge?

:)
Sponsorship as you mentioned will get you the supporting badge. Having a build thread would get you the build thread contributor badge. Other badges are acquired by just being a good, helpful, active, and welcoming member of the forum :)
 
Also you can follow the link in my signature below to enter your tank into the reef tank 365 once you create a build thread if you don't already have one
 
I just noticed the “Glitter Fairy” badge
I laughed pretty hard. Too funny

Hahahahahahaha...yup that's the one and only.
 
I will also add, that if you belong to any local clubs that have a forum on here you can check and see if there is a badge associated with it :) for example you can see that @kschweer has the NJRC member badge and @Js.Aqua.Project has the ocala reef club member badge.
 
I will also add, that if you belong to any local clubs that have a forum on here you can check and see if there is a badge associated with it :) for example you can see that @kschweer has the NJRC member badge and @Js.Aqua.Project has the ocala reef club member badge.

Brilliant! :D
 
So sour today....its ok, as it's almost the weekend
Thank gah...

JoeFriday191-2.jpg
 
If people who come here for help and only get greeting are what you're going for then well done lol

As others have said, you are entitled your opinion about not enjoying all of the welcome posts. Having said that, your above statement is absolutely misleading. The occasional request for help may be missed on a forum this large, but it's not "because" of the welcoming posts. If anything it would be "despite" the welcomes because it bumps up the threads.

Most quickly realize it's better to ask in a forum other than the Meet and Greet. Those posts usually get a quick welcome and advice in the same answer.
 
The hospitality one seems easy enough. How many times do I need to welcome people? Is there a zombie badge if I bring back threads from 2009 and say welcome to R2R?

I’m only kidding on the last part...or am I? ;Mask
 
The hospitality one seems easy enough. How many times do I need to welcome people? Is there a zombie badge if I bring back threads from 2009 and say welcome to R2R?

I’m only kidding on the last part...or am I? ;Mask


Probably a fairly high number. I'm always welcoming/helping people and haven't attained it yet. I would not worry about the number and just go be welcoming and have fun.

Start a build thread and you can have a badge in 24 hours. That's going to be your best fast lane option other than the very worthy cause of becoming a site supporter...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new