How to stop fish from being too friendly??

I don't think you came across as harsh, I understand where you are coming from. I'm honestly surprised they managed to survive in the wild😅, I've only had the chromis and clown for 5 days and the chalk bass pair for a 3 weeks and they are exceptionally comfortable even when my hand is in the tank cleaning. I do like seeing my fish but I admire the shy behavior they can sometimes exhibit.
When I started keeping fish someone told me you don’t train them, they train you

So true! They come up like puppies and act hungry and learn how to get extra food from us
 
When I started keeping fish someone told me you don’t train them, they train you

So true! They come up like puppies and act hungry and learn how to get extra food from us
They play with our emotions and make us feel evil for walking by without a feed 🥲
 
They play with our emotions and make us feel evil for walking by without a feed 🥲
I spoil. I just shake a little in. They don’t need a full meal each time. But I will give them a little sumthin sumthin.
 
Room each if getting too friendly
Season 3 Friends GIF by Nanalan'
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new