How to stop getting announcement type Alerts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PBishop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PBishop

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gone through the Receive a notification when someone… page and unchecked everything that I can to stop getting announcement and promotional type Alerts.

I just want alerts to posts that I create or watch.

I don't know what else to uncheck. Any ideas?

Screenshot for reference

Alerts_Screenshot.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new