Howdy all!

Smb043087

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! I have had Freshwater Tanks for many years, and have now decided to venture into the saltwater realm. Was a little nervous at first, but seems to be going rather well. This forum has been my go to for any questions I have since I'm sure most of them have been asked and answered here, so decided that I might as well become a member. Thank you for having me!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! I have had Freshwater Tanks for many years, and have now decided to venture into the saltwater realm. Was a little nervous at first, but seems to be going rather well. This forum has been my go to for any questions I have since I'm sure most of them have been asked and answered here, so decided that I might as well become a member. Thank you for having me!

Welcome! Glad you joined and have been finding this site helpful (me too!)

This is a good reference book type article:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
Smb043087

Smb043087

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined and have been finding this site helpful (me too!)

This is a good reference book type article:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Oh, yours is awesome! I'm not super great at diary type stuff though, so I may just do pictures every month or so. Or when I add new critters.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, yours is awesome! I'm not super great at diary type stuff though, so I may just do pictures every month or so. Or when I add new critters.

Awwww.... you are very sweet - but keep in mind it did not start out that way... I've been adding to my build thread (even first post) as I go along. If it makes you feel better, on my local club site I haven't been keeping that updated, so its a better snapshot of my original beginning thread here:

Also, keep in mind there is no comparison. We all start different places and have different goals.

"start where you are, use what you have, do what you can." - Arthur Ashe, tennis player

OP
OP
Smb043087

Smb043087

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwww.... you are very sweet - but keep in mind it did not start out that way... I've been adding to my build thread (even first post) as I go along. If it makes you feel better, on my local club site I haven't been keeping that updated, so its a better snapshot of my original beginning thread here:

Also, keep in mind there is no comparison. We all start different places and have different goals.

"start where you are, use what you have, do what you can." - Arthur Ashe, tennis player
Of course, we all have to start somewhere and everybody's somewhere is different!
So true! Like some super hate algae, personally I kind of like it to an extent. I like the way green turf algae looks, some will think its the devil. Lol. I like when it's green and lush, when it starts looking bleh I pull it out. ‍

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back