Howdy from Fort Worth, Texas

Telperion

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
31
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy Yall!
I have to say, this hobby is about as contagious as the flu in winter. In three months, I went from having zero saltwater tanks to having 3 in my tiny apartment in Fort Worth. Prior to this my only experience with keeping fish was on the freshwater side. I've had a few tanks on and off over the years with middling success. I think I got my first Beta back when I was 9 or 10 (27 now). I dove headfirst into saltwater and decided to go the mixed reef route so all of my tanks have a splattering of different types of softie/lps/sps.

I'm excited to learn with everyone and contribute to the community!

~ Telperion
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! The greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new