Howdy From Houston

  • Thread starter Thread starter TXNEWFISH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TXNEWFISH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Everyone,

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. I am brand new into the aquarium hobby and starting a saltwater tank at that. I’m working on my 220 gallon; currently building the custom stand and then plumbing and then hopefully soon I’ll start a cycle. Looking forward to interacting and learning from everyone. Thanks for having me.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
1436.gif
 
Morning Everyone,

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. I am brand new into the aquarium hobby and starting a saltwater tank at that. I’m working on my 220 gallon; currently building the custom stand and then plumbing and then hopefully soon I’ll start a cycle. Looking forward to interacting and learning from everyone. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…Explore…Learn…Share

bf6.gif
 
Morning Everyone,

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. I am brand new into the aquarium hobby and starting a saltwater tank at that. I’m working on my 220 gallon; currently building the custom stand and then plumbing and then hopefully soon I’ll start a cycle. Looking forward to interacting and learning from everyone. Thanks for having me.
Welcome my fellow Houstonian!!!
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new