Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Jeremiah and I just moved back to Wyoming and had to leave my pond and freshwater fish tanks behind in the old state. I had several hundred gallons of freshwater tanks but always wanted to get back into saltwater.

Part of the deal with my wife was I could set up one saltwater tank with this move so I just ordered a waterbox 7225. In the past I have had a 40 breeder in early 2000 then after a move I got a 65 gallon in mid 2010. Then a 110 gallon replaced that but a hitchhiking mantis shrimp caused several blue spot jawfish to carpet surf even though I had a net lid (I didn't find the mantis shrimp until I tore the tank down).

So now I will be starting anew but I will be much stricter on quarantine this time around. I have already looked over a few threads on this forum so I figured I would join.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to picking up tips and learning from here.
How do neighbor. I used to live in Laramie Wyo myself many moons ago.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MountainBorn
Hey Jeremiah,
Great you have been checking out threads on here and decided to join. Please consider setting up a build thread so we can watch your progress.
(I don't have one yet, but I am working on one- Call me the Hypocrite :) )

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Katharine Hepburn Break GIF by Maudit

OP
OP
MountainBorn

MountainBorn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MountainBorn
Hey Jeremiah,
Great you have been checking out threads on here and decided to join. Please consider setting up a build thread so we can watch your progress.
(I don't have one yet, but I am working on one- Call me the Hypocrite :) )

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Katharine Hepburn Break GIF by Maudit
Thanks, and I will definitely start a build thread when the tank gets delivered.

Hadla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! If you ever find another mantis, I’ll gladly pay for you to ship him! It’s always the people who don’t like/want mantises that get them

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back