Howdy!

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef. Just go slow and get your thing all in order before setting it up. Lights can be last as you will go through the cycle and that could take a while. Depending on the size of the tank look at the black box led on Amazon seem decent for no SPS dominated tanks.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome38.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, hello!
I'm Moose! 100% noob in the fish fish industry. I have a ton of time on my hands though cause I was recentlyish disabled in an accident.
So I've picked up my sad self and said "let's do something we've always wanted to do!~SaLtWaTeR rEEf TaNk!!!!!~"
I'm super broke cause > can't work, but I've been saving for this project so here goes something or nothing? WHO KNOWS!
My tanks gonna be a nano reef mostly because I can't move or lift things so small it is! I'll probably pop over to the build forum and post my shopping list so everyone can help me adjust it!!!
~ to all
Welcome! Get ready for the ride!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, hello!
I'm Moose! 100% noob in the fish fish industry. I have a ton of time on my hands though cause I was recentlyish disabled in an accident.
So I've picked up my sad self and said "let's do something we've always wanted to do!~SaLtWaTeR rEEf TaNk!!!!!~"
I'm super broke cause > can't work, but I've been saving for this project so here goes something or nothing? WHO KNOWS!
My tanks gonna be a nano reef mostly because I can't move or lift things so small it is! I'll probably pop over to the build forum and post my shopping list so everyone can help me adjust it!!!
~ to all
Hi Moose and Welcome!

Don't let other people's willingness to spend $$$ scare you ... craigslist, local club and other places for used equipment have done super great for me. Glad you joined and looking forward to hearing your successes!

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 76 44.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 48 27.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back