Huge blue legged crab

Rabidbeast666

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
192
Reaction score
94
Location
McKinney
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a blue legged crab that has grown about 4x as large as any of the blue or red legs I have. He's tipping corals and is just a general terror in my IM15. What do you guys do in a situation like this?
 
You can put him in a different tank, you can give him away, or sell it, or return it to the LFS for credit....
 
Cool thanks. Maybe my shop will change him for a smaller one or another snail.
 
I got a blue legged crab that has grown about 4x as large as any of the blue or red legs I have. He's tipping corals and is just a general terror in my IM15. What do you guys do in a situation like this?
Cool! That sounds like a cool crab to be honest!
 
Boil it up and add some butter. . .

Nah just take it to the LFS, could probably asks to just swap for a smaller one.
 
It would be if he wasn't uprooting everything that isnt strapped down. He's a fascinating brute to watch.
I would totally take him if I was close to you! And yeah I get that, my turbo Bulldozer does that all the time even when I glue them down cause shes a huge snail! Gary is a little smaller and sticks to the glass so he is good but she just loves the rocks lol
 
My coral guy just started a new frag tank so I gave it to him. And added a tiny emerald crab and a diamond goby.
 

Attachments

  • 20230818_143104.jpg
    20230818_143104.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 70

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new