Huge Mysis shrimp mixed in.

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
495
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I defrosted a cube of shrimp a few mins ago. After it sat for a few minutes I poured it in the tank. My wife thought my tank cracked or something because I was holy guacamole!!! A couple big shrimp must have gotten through because I had to shrimp that were about 3/4 of a inch long floating in the tank! An army of snails attack one and had a field day until my tang came by and snagged it from them.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418614321.241816.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418614351.451357.jpg
 
It's like they're attacking a fallen giant!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new