Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Ship it to the man!!!lol
Thanks i willShip it to the man!!!lol
I just shipped some mini colonies last week successfully so don't be afraid to do it.
Just put a lot of water in the bag and a big heat pack and you should be gold.
Pm me if you would like to know more info on how I did it
Not To hijack the thread, but do you think you could do it with a brittle colony like Birdsnest?Ship it to the man!!!lol
I just shipped some mini colonies last week successfully so don't be afraid to do it.
Just put a lot of water in the bag and a big heat pack and you should be gold.
Pm me if you would like to know more info on how I did it
Yes you could. Just need to pack it well.Not To hijack the thread, but do you think you could do it with a brittle colony like Birdsnest?
Too bad you don't shipLowered to $300
No kiddingToo bad you don't ship