• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge TSA fruity pepers colony

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Mini colony

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
161
Reaction score
63
Location
Harrisburg, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge TSA fruit pepers encrusted on back tank
Around 6x6
Local pick up only
Harrisburg pa
IMG_2715.png


IMG_2989.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Ship it to the man!!!lol
I just shipped some mini colonies last week successfully so don't be afraid to do it.
Just put a lot of water in the bag and a big heat pack and you should be gold.
Pm me if you would like to know more info on how I did it
 
Ship it to the man!!!lol
I just shipped some mini colonies last week successfully so don't be afraid to do it.
Just put a lot of water in the bag and a big heat pack and you should be gold.
Pm me if you would like to know more info on how I did it
Thanks i will
 
Ship it to the man!!!lol
I just shipped some mini colonies last week successfully so don't be afraid to do it.
Just put a lot of water in the bag and a big heat pack and you should be gold.
Pm me if you would like to know more info on how I did it
Not To hijack the thread, but do you think you could do it with a brittle colony like Birdsnest?
 
Free bump . I personally seen it when I was there to buy his Red Robin colony. It’s bright and red and healthy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new