Hybrid Leopard Wrasse

On Hanna and api test it’s from 2.0-2.5 ppm the uln would be 2.5 in this range. When tested it from two different specimens bags bc my gut was off my Hanna was reading in the range of nine so actually over 3x the api visual was maybe a shade off lower. The value for 3x uln is 7.5 ppm
Also makes sense why all the fish I got from him colored down badly
 
He did the first day but all normal ever since.
They are awesome hiders. I thought mine died when it did that got another and accidentally paired them. Then I was like no too stressful looking for them everyday and the LFS was more than happy to take them I. And aquaculture the pair
 
maybe start your own thread for this
Like I said... theres probably a lot of history as to why they aren't a sponsor and involved in these forums anymore. You'll hear lots of complaints whenever the guy's name is mentioned.
 
Like I said... theres probably a lot of history as to why they aren't a sponsor and involved in these forums anymore. You'll hear lots of complaints whenever the guy's name is mentioned.
Thank you!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new