Hybrid Question

rcpiv93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
280
Reaction score
251
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning a 66x30” tank that will be 25” tall. I am currently considering the following hybrid system and would like feedback.

Two Radion XR30 G6 Pro lights paired with two 24” T5HO 4 Lamp fixture from Aquatic Life.

This would be for a mixed reef dominated mostly by LPS. I do, however, want the ability to add SPS and clams.

What are your thoughts on this set up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new