Hydor Seltz D Pump HELP

MistiPyper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to know what the thread pattern is so I can buy some kind of pvc adaptors. I am using this to move water from my mixing tank into my aquarium. The hose adaptors i have that came with it need such thick hose. i need a way to reduce it.
 
I am not sure what model you have, but I use a Seltz D 2400 to test returned chillers. It fits standard American 1.25in PVC fittings.
1727305560166.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new