Hydor Spetz L45 ii

Anthony Mckay

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2017
Messages
91
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,
I'm after some help please. My hydor performer L45 pump burnt out so I got a new one but it doesn't come with the blue locking ring or outlet part that holds the impeller as this broke somehow too !!!
I've tried searching the internet and contacting Hydor (no reply after several days) to get one.
Can anyone help locate one I'm in the UK but don't mind where I get it from or has anyone an old burned out pump that would sell me the part ?
Any help would be gratefully appreciated
Many thanks
Anthony
 
Well Hydor don't seem to have any customer services at all so its on the trash with the pumps and get something with a bit more customer back up !!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new