Hydra 26 HD

Pittsburgh88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So when i set these up I musta messed something up and programmed both the lights as stand alone ( Parent and Child) from my understanding this makes them only accessible thru my wifi when I connect to them if I have to change anything. Ultimately I'm looking to add 2x Nero5's will my lights programmed to stand alone have any affect on programming the neros?

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Pittsburgh88 ,

Sorry for the delay

Just a few questions. I don’t run the Nero but may be able to help figure it out or get someone else to pass by. Sorry if I go over stuff you already know.

So you have each light independent? Do you have to program each as if they were on separate tanks, or are they under 1 name in the app and they both run off 1 schedule?

In the app is the title below light name listed as cloud, local or do you have both. You should be able to program lights local with no WiFi, with WiFi and the app, or WiFi and the IP address from AI using the light serial number if the app is not available.

The reason I mention all that is I would recommend getting both lights paired, this way when you add the Nero they will all be in tune . If when you set them up you did not pair them. That is any easy fix. Just reset and start again.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 74 78.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 9.6%
Back