Hydra 26HD LED replacement

ap1194

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
75
Location
aurora
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Everyone, I’m looking for parts for a Hydra 26 HD. Some of the LEDs on the one I have are burned out. Any suggestions on where to buy replacement pucks? Or does anyone have any parts for sale?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new