Hydra 26hd or hydra 52 hd users

  • Thread starter Thread starter B-ridge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have mine on for 9am to 9pm
AI Setting 8-26-18.PNG
 
Checked the one last place.
0561E115-013D-4F56-9DF1-D032850E2A61.jpeg


I just moved the start time to whatever I wanted and then went down from there.
 
@jsker
What lights do you have? Are you running the Saxby program also just changed the times?
@geebs
That’s also the Saxby program just modified to fit your needs?
I think I like the 9am-9pm mode. I was going for a sunrise/sunset effect. I usually leave for work around 6am. Home by 4pm unless doing overtime then 12am. Still haven’t found a schedule that would work. The presets were so much easier
 
@jsker
What lights do you have? Are you running the Saxby program also just changed the times?
@geebs
That’s also the Saxby program just modified to fit your needs?
I think I like the 9am-9pm mode. I was going for a sunrise/sunset effect. I usually leave for work around 6am. Home by 4pm unless doing overtime then 12am. Still haven’t found a schedule that would work. The presets were so much easier
Yup thats a saxbby, I just modified it to what i wanted it to be.
 
What lights do you have? Are you running the Saxby program also just changed the times?

Nope not Saxby's and I am running the Hydra 26 hd's:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new