Hydra 26HD vs radion xr15

estebanb450

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Messages
99
Reaction score
33
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to buy a light leaning towards the hydra 26HD but know the radions produce results anyone have had both and like one more than the other
 
I went with radions just because the hydra hd will not work with neptune apex.
 
I don’t have a apex yet but found out that you can’t control it which to me is not that big of deal. Just like the 100% integration with eco tech. How to you like the radions overall
 
I have the XR30w's just because my tank is 24" wide. I'm really liking them. They are easy to setup and have lots of user downloads for programming if you really don't want to take the time to setup yourself. They integrate with my Vortech powerheads and have a ton of mounting options. The biggest selling point to me is the integration with neptune apex. I could never own another aquarium without it. It is the single most important piece of equipment on my aquarium.

Screenshot_20171210-044923.png


Screenshot_20171210-044941.png


Screenshot_20171210-045010.png


Screenshot_20171210-045022.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new