Hydra26 LED date will not go past 2020

  • Thread starter Thread starter waldoz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

waldoz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
Location
Battle Ground
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this hydra 26 for few years never really used the Acclimation setting on the AI app. When I go into the light to set the correct date and time it only allows me to go to 2020. I think because of this I can not set my acclimation up because it is looking at the date range from 2020. I also tried to set date up to match 2020 but it still says date range is wrong. I spent a bit of time looking before posting up here. Thanks for any help or pointing me in the right direction.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new